Gateway to Golf Pass - Dumfries & Galloway
Southerness Golf Club
The 3-round Gateway to Golf Pass is the perfect introduction to golf in Dumfries & Galloway. It enables you to play three of the region’s golf courses over a five day period for the low sum of £80.
The 6-round Gateway to Golf Pass provides you with a wonderful all round golfing experience and is even better value at £120. Play six of the region’s courses over a five day period, choosing from the 26 clubs involved in the Gateway to Golf scheme.
As well as representing fantastic value, the Gateway to Golf Pass is easy to use. You simply hand over your voucher at the golf course you’re about to play.
With your Gateway to Golf Pass you could be experiencing the likes of Powfoot, an irrepressible blend of links and parkland that was created by the legendary Scottish course designer James Braid at the beginning of the 20th century.
Or you could be taking on mighty Southerness, a championship links course on the Solway coast that is - according to Golf Monthly - one of the top 100 courses in Britain and Ireland.
Brighouse Bay is another regional highlight with a remarkable cliff-top setting, while the historic town of Dumfries boasts four golf courses, including Dumfries & County, a pretty parkland affair with immaculate greens and superb views of the Nith valley.
Such are the golfing riches of Dumfries & Galloway, the only difficulty with the Gateway to Golf Pass is deciding where to start.
Book your Gateway to Golf Pass by calling 01387 245566.
Gateway to Golf Pass terms
• Brighouse Bay; Castle Douglas; Colvend; Craigieknowes; The Crichton; Dalbeattie; Dumfries & County; Dumfries & Galloway; The Dumfriesshire; Gatehouse of Fleet; Kirkcudbright; Langholm; Lochmaben; Lockerbie; Moffat; New Galloway; Newton Stewart; Portpatrick Dinvin; Portpatrick Dunskey; Powfoot; St Medan; Solway Links; Southerness; Stranraer; Thornhill; Tongland; and Wigtownshire County.
• You can book any tee time before 4pm. Some clubs may require bookings in advance, especially if you are part of a large group.
• Each round voucher is valid for 18 holes (or twice round a 9-hole course).
• Passes are valid on the specified week of your visit, between 1 April and 31 October.
• One pass is required per golfer.
• A maximum of 36 holes can be played on any one course.
• 18 holes is the maximum per day at Southerness.
• For the 3-round pass, only one voucher can be used on a Tiger Trail course.
• (Tiger Trail courses include Powfoot, Southerness, Dumfries & County, Dumfries & Galloway, Portpatrick and Stranraer.)
• The 3-round Gateway to Golf Pass costs £80 and is valid over any five consecutive days.
• The 6-round Gateway to Golf Pass costs £120 and is valid over any five consecutive days.
• Supplements of £5 per round are applicable at Dumfries & County, Dumfries & Galloway and Powfoot and £15 at Southerness.
• For advance orders and home delivery of passes, an administration fee (min £3) is applied on a sliding scale, depending on the number of passes purchased. Postage is charged at standard rates.
SearchSkip search forms
Search for accommodation
Search for attractions
Search for events
Search for activities
Sign up now to receive regular e-newsletters and be the first to hear about the latest news, exciting events and festivals.
Order Dumfries and Galloway Brochures & Guides, such as the Accommodation Guide, Visitors Guide, Golf Guide, Walking Guide & Cycling Guide.